Someone in #powerlifting pointed out to me that I seem to have unintentionally peaked myself at the end of November, and continued on with silly singles in most of December... and that's why I did a heck of a lot of PRs at the end of November, while then going weaker.
So.. tentative program, as much as I can stick to it (which might be difficult given all the travel I have to do in the next few months).
- Squats: 5 times a week. Volume on Mon,Wed,Fri. Heavy single(s) on Tue, Thu.
- Deadlifts: 3 times a week. Volume on Mon,Fri. Heavy single on Wed.
- Overhead Press: 2 times a week. Just volume for now. Mon, Fri
- Bench Press: 2 times a week. Tue, Thu. Just volume for a while
- Barbell Row: 2 times a week. Tue, Thu. Just volume forever.
This leaves me with just Squats and Deadlifts on Wednesdays.. I was thinking that I need to do some Power Cleans and Power Snatches .. but doing that on wednesdays when my legs will be shivering like Jell-O seems like seems like a bad idea. Pullups seems like a bad idea given the rows on both Tue and Thu. Maybe I'll add some core exercises. I hate'em. But maybe I'll add some.
OKay, I think maybe 60kg is too light for me as a training weight in Barbell Rows. I just hate this exercise. Maybe I should up it to 70kg or something.
Workout Volume: 10460kg